Register an EU company within minutes and reduce bureaucracy using Estonia’s digital solutions, which offer 99% of state services online.
Do you struggle with:
- Bureaucracy and slow processes?
- Complicated and high capital gain tax rates?
- Paper-based legal processes, that limit your freedom?
- Setting up a holding or SPV because it’s too time consuming or expensive?
- Finding a good legislation environment, where to grow your assets?
We are here to make your business’ official processes
faster and more transparent!
FAST COMPANY INCORPORATION
Get in touch and we will help you incorporate your Estonian company in just 15 minutes! To do so, you will need an e-Residency card – if you don’t have one yet, don’t worry. We can help you get it!
LEGAL & TAX SUPPORT
To make your life easier, we will take care of all accounting, salary calculations, tax reporting and annual statements. Our international tax experts conclude yearly tax audits to help you improve your processes.
Estonia has the highest number of Unicorns per capita and we also lead Europe in the total number of startups and investments. We at Silva Hunt help you get access to this unique business environment and organise twice a year mastermind gatherings. We can connect you in our local Startup system and organise tailored meet-ups with Estonian businesses.
We get it –
Setting up an advanced business model is tricky
But that’s where our sweet spot is: Advanced business models with demanding requirements. You want to open a company for crypto investments? Run your company in Estonia with your business partners? You want to trade with physical goods? Or you want to open a licensed business like in the tourism, finance or insurance industry? We are here to help!
“I was looking for a service provider helping me to set up a complex holding company construct and I found in Silva Hunt the right partner. I’m happy to have them assisting me with every issue related to my companies so I can fully focus on successful business operations while living in Germany. I can strongly recommend new business founders in Estonia to go with Silva Hunt.”
– Maximilian Schwemmer
“Optamos pelo e-residency Estoniano, em busca de um alcance global nos mercados internacionais, especialmente europeus e também contribuiu para nossa decisão a facilidade e agilidade do processo de abertura a praticidade na manutenção da empresa. Em poucas horas mensais, conseguimos resolver junto com a equipe da Silva Hunt, todos os compromissos contábeis e fiscais, e podemos dedicar nosso tempo a fazer crescer, nosso negócio..”
– MLB Kapitall OÜ
Founder & strategic partner to:
HOW YOU CAN WORK WITH US
And focus on your business growth, not on bureaucracy!
1. CALL US
During our first call, we get to know each other and figure out, if we are a good match. We will find out your special needs for incorporating your business in Estonia and help you in e-Residency application process.
2. GET YOUR BUSINESS STARTED
We, Organiza Invest, will gather all the information to get the necessary documents prepared and forward these to Silva Hunt, official e-Residency service provider to establish the company. The actual company incorporation is done online and can be as quick as 15 min. After company formation we guide you in opening a bank account for your new business.
3. GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Focus on your business in the most advanced digital environment and take advantage of our unique network to grow your business! We take care of your accounting, salary and VAT calculations, annual reports and assist you in tax and legal questions.
Silva Hunt is an official premium e-Residency service provider. We establish businesses for e-Residents and take care of their monthly business needs in terms of accounting, taxes and legal aspects and organize networking and community events for our clients. We are dedicated to help entrepreneurs find better solutions for doing international business by offering custom-made solutions and helping entrepreneurs grow in a more personal and meaningful way.
A Organiza Invest é uma empresa fundada na gestão e organização empresarial como forma de investimento, buscando os melhores caminhos e tributação para seus clientes e parceiros com inteligência e transparência em uma das legislações mais complexas do mundo, utilizando de conhecimento técnico em multi-áreas e atrelando todos eles de forma personalizada para melhorar o resultado de sua empresa e dar tempo ao empresário para cuidar daquilo que realmente importa. Somos a Organiza Invest o investimento certo para sua organização.
Organiza Invest is an official representer of Silva Hunt in Brazil.
of an Estonian entity
While Estonia is not a tax haven, it can still offer many favourable tax benefits to eResidents! Wether you’re a digital nomad, seasoned investor or VC fund, dealing in crypto, eCommerce or a startup who wants to place their shares into a holding company as an exit strategy – you will likely save time and money with an Estonian legal entity.
BUSINESS CASES FOR e-RESIDENCY
Find out if Estonian business could be something for you. Here are some typical business cases that could benefit from having an Estonian legal entity.
- UBO: German residents owning 100% of Estonian company.
- Office, server and employees are in Estonia.
- Key management decisions are made in Estonia.
- Business case: e-Commerce platform
- Using OSS scheme.
- Clients: German and foreign entities or private persons.
- UBO: International investor owning 100% of Estonian company
- Business case: Investor, who is investing in crypto instruments.
- Investment decisions are done in Estonia.
- Clients: international
- UBO: Digital nomad owning 100% of Estonian company
- Business case: Services or other business models, which do not require assets in certain location.
- Working remotely, using technology
- No fixed place or country for working
- Clients: international
- UBO: German and other foreign residents owning 100% of SPV in Estonia, which owns German UG shares or Estonian OÜ shares, which has PE in Germany.
- Business case – International investors
- Investment related decisions are done in Estonia.
- Clients – German or other foreign clients.
- UBO: German and other foreign residents owning 100% of personal holding in Estonia, which owns 100% German UG or Estonian OÜ, which has PE in Germany.
- Business case – Start-up founders and investors, who think of exit in future.
- Clients – German or other foreign clients.
- UBO: German residents owning 100% of a group holding and managing company in Estonia
- Business case: OÜ makes centralised decisions for the group companies (HR, finance, strategic decisions).
- Office and employees in Estonia.
- Clients: Group companies
What is e-Residency?
Estonia is the first country to offer e-Residency, a government-issued digital identity and status that provides entrepreneurs with access to Estonia’s transparent digital business environment. You can find out all about e-Residency, who can apply, how to apply etc. directly on the e-Residency webpage – https://e-resident.gov.ee/become-an-e-resident/
In case you need help with your application, our team can also gladly help you with the process.
What are the benefits of e-Residency?
Starting an EU company
- Registering an EU-based company entirely online
- Accepting online payments through providers like PayPal
- Owning your company without the need to appoint a local director
- Starting a company 100% online from anywhere in the world
- Travelling and operating your business remotely
- Moving abroad without the need to re-establish your company
Growing your business remotely
- Signing, authenticating, encrypting and sending documents digitally
- Declaring business taxes online
- Accessing EU Single Market and cross-border capital
Being a part of a global community
- Networking with e-Residents across 165+ countries
- Connecting with service providers in a growing marketplace
- Discovering new ways to grow your business
What services does Silva Hunt offer?
Silva Hunt is an e-resident company service provider for advanced businesses and entrepreneurs who are looking for a hassle free business environment. If you want easy access to the European single market, a stable jurisdiction and an advanced digital, paperless and location independent company structure, we can gladly help you out. The limitations of other service providers are just our sweet spot: advanced business models with demanding requirements.
Do you support holding companies?
Yes. You can also read more why it is a great idea to have a holding company in Estonia here.
Do you support e-resident companies whose business is in e-commerce?
Yes. We have a lot of clients in e-commerce, Amazon FBA etc. E-Residency can be a great solution to make it easier for online sellers. There are some complex EU VAT regulations in place that e-commerce sellers have to take into account. For example complex VAT regulations difficulties finding the right country to establish a company, issues with high incorporation costs, large amounts of bureaucracy etc. However, there are also many benefits running an Amazon FBA business in Europe with an Estonian company.
- It is much more cost-effective incorporate in Estonia, compared to most of the other EU countries. Also, lower administration costs compared to other EU countries
- No paperwork, no bureaucracy, and no local director that has control over your company. You have full control over your company and its activities
- 0% corporate tax on non-distributed profits (if you owe taxes in Estonia)
- The online state system RIK allows you to access and monitor your company’s registration files with transparency
- Remote business management via many digital solutions, including digital signatures.
- Shared capital payment for a ‘Private Limited Company’ is just 2,500€ and are not compulsory to be paid when first starting off.
- Last, but not least – you can grow your company with the help of the the e-resident community where experienced and like-minded entrepreneurs around the world with Estonian companies are happy to share valuable information with each other.
Do you support companies who are dealing in cryptocurrencies?
Yes, we do.
Do you help e-resident companies obtain necessary licenses?
Absolutely. There are some business activities that are subject to special requirements and you will need to submit a notice of economic activity or apply for a business license. If applicable, you will need to obtain the necessary licence before you begin the business activity. These business activities include areas like tourism, finance and financial activities, labour market, management consultancy or insurance that require a license according to the laws of Estonia. We will gladly help you obtain the necessary information documents and go through the necessary procedures with you.
You can also find a list of licenses and economic activities in the State Portal.
Another option to check which area of activity requires a license or a notice of economic activity is to use the EMTAK Search. After you find your business activity, scroll down to expand the Details section and check for special requirements.
How do I renew my e-Residency card and when to do it?
E-residency cards are valid for 5 years. Three months before your card expires the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board will send you a reminder about the expiring document.
In order to do the renewal, you have to fill the e-Residency application again just like you did the first time here. Before applying for a new document, please make sure that your Estonian company has met all the obligations: annual reports have been submitted, corporate taxes have been declared (if your company is a tax resident in Estonia), company data in the Business Register is up to date and the company does not have any tax debts. Your application might be rejected if any of these obligations have not been satisfied.
If you want to maintain access to e-services, you will need to renew (2-3 months prior) and collect the new card before your current document goes out of date. We also recommend signing up for Smart-ID. Smart-ID is a mobile app that enables you to authenticate your identity online and digitally sign documents using a set of PIN codes. It works even if your digital ID card has been lost or has expired. Read more about it here.