Premium e-Residency service provider
We get it –
Setting up an advanced business model is tricky
But that’s where our sweet spot is: Advanced business models with demanding requirements. You want to open a company for crypto investments? Run your company in Estonia with your business partners? You want to trade with physical goods? Or you want to open a licensed business like in the tourism, finance or insurance industry? We are here to help!
“I was looking for a service provider helping me to set up a complex holding company construct and I found in Silva Hunt the right partner. I’m happy to have them assisting me with every issue related to my companies so I can fully focus on successful business operations while living in Germany. I can strongly recommend new business founders in Estonia to go with Silva Hunt.”
– Maximilian Schwemmer
“I love that a service provider really cares about the people. It’s not just a service with Silva Hunt. At Silva Hunt I was welcomed as if I were in my own family, and I am treated as such. I love their onboarding packaging where you can visit Tallinn, and they show you around at the same time you get to know the team better. Can really recommend Silva Hunt and their service.”
– Lukas Sprung
Founder & strategic partner to:
How it works
1. Call us
During our first call, we get to know each other and figure out if we are a good match. We will find out your special needs for incorporating your business in Estonia and if you don’t have an e-Residency card yet, we will guide you through the process.
2. Get your business started
We will gather all the information to get the necessary documents prepared. The actual company incorporation is done online and can be as quick as 15 min. After company formation we guide you in opening a bank account for your new business.
3. Grow your business
Focus on your business in the most advanced digital environment and take advantage of our unique network to grow your business! We take care of your accounting, salary and VAT calculations, and annual reports.
Here are some testimonials from our customers about what it’s like working with us. Hear it directly from them:
What is e-Residency?
Estonia is the first country to offer e-Residency, a government-issued digital identity and status that provides entrepreneurs with access to Estonia’s transparent digital business environment. You can find out all about e-Residency, who can apply, how to apply etc. directly on the e-Residency webpage – https://e-resident.gov.ee/become-an-e-resident/
In case you need help with your application, our team can also gladly help you with the process.
What are the benefits of e-Residency?
Starting an EU company
- Registering an EU-based company entirely online
- Accepting online payments through providers like PayPal
- Owning your company without the need to appoint a local director
- Starting a company 100% online from anywhere in the world
- Travelling and operating your business remotely
- Moving abroad without the need to re-establish your company
Growing your business remotely
- Signing, authenticating, encrypting and sending documents digitally
- Declaring business taxes online
- Accessing EU Single Market and cross-border capital
Being a part of a global community
- Networking with e-Residents across 165+ countries
- Connecting with service providers in a growing marketplace
- Discovering new ways to grow your business
What services does Silva Hunt offer?
Silva Hunt is an e-resident company service provider for advanced businesses and entrepreneurs who are looking for a hassle free business environment. If you want easy access to the European single market, a stable jurisdiction and an advanced digital, paperless and location independent company structure, we can gladly help you out. The limitations of other service providers are just our sweet spot: advanced business models with demanding requirements.
Do you support holding companies?
Yes. You can also read more why it is a great idea to have a holding company in Estonia here.
Do you support e-resident companies whose business is in e-commerce?
Yes. We have a lot of clients in e-commerce, Amazon FBA etc. E-Residency can be a great solution to make it easier for online sellers. There are some complex EU VAT regulations in place that e-commerce sellers have to take into account. For example complex VAT regulations difficulties finding the right country to establish a company, issues with high incorporation costs, large amounts of bureaucracy etc. However, there are also many benefits running an Amazon FBA business in Europe with an Estonian company.
- It is much more cost-effective incorporate in Estonia, compared to most of the other EU countries. Also, lower administration costs compared to other EU countries
- No paperwork, no bureaucracy, and no local director that has control over your company. You have full control over your company and its activities
- 0% corporate tax on non-distributed profits (if you owe taxes in Estonia)
- The online state system RIK allows you to access and monitor your company’s registration files with transparency
- Remote business management via many digital solutions, including digital signatures.
- Shared capital payment for a ‘Private Limited Company’ is just 2,500€ and are not compulsory to be paid when first starting off.
- Last, but not least – you can grow your company with the help of the the e-resident community where experienced and like-minded entrepreneurs around the world with Estonian companies are happy to share valuable information with each other.
Do you support companies who are dealing in cryptocurrencies?
Yes, we do.
Do you help e-resident companies obtain necessary licenses?
Absolutely. There are some business activities that are subject to special requirements and you will need to submit a notice of economic activity or apply for a business license. If applicable, you will need to obtain the necessary licence before you begin the business activity. These business activities include areas like tourism, finance and financial activities, labour market, management consultancy or insurance that require a license according to the laws of Estonia. We will gladly help you obtain the necessary information documents and go through the necessary procedures with you.
You can also find a list of licenses and economic activities in the State Portal.
Another option to check which area of activity requires a license or a notice of economic activity is to use the EMTAK Search. After you find your business activity, scroll down to expand the Details section and check for special requirements.
How do I renew my e-Residency card and when to do it?
E-residency cards are valid for 5 years. Three months before your card expires the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board will send you a reminder about the expiring document.
In order to do the renewal, you have to fill the e-Residency application again just like you did the first time here. Before applying for a new document, please make sure that your Estonian company has met all the obligations: annual reports have been submitted, corporate taxes have been declared (if your company is a tax resident in Estonia), company data in the Business Register is up to date and the company does not have any tax debts. Your application might be rejected if any of these obligations have not been satisfied.
If you want to maintain access to e-services, you will need to renew (2-3 months prior) and collect the new card before your current document goes out of date. We also recommend signing up for Smart-ID. Smart-ID is a mobile app that enables you to authenticate your identity online and digitally sign documents using a set of PIN codes. It works even if your digital ID card has been lost or has expired. Read more about it here.