Who is a VAT Payer with Limited Liability? - Silva Hunt

Who is a VAT Payer with Limited Liability?

If you haven’t registered for VAT and your Estonian company purchases services outside the EU, in the minimum amount of 10 000€.
Then you must register as a so-called entity liable to VAT with limited liability and pay VAT from the cost of the received services.
However, if you are registered with a VAT number and therefore fully liable to VAT then there is a VAT exemption ( no VAT will be paid from this service purchase), the services purchased simply need to be declared in your VAT declaration, which Silva Hunt can take care of for you.
NB! If you don’t register for either of these options then you have to pay VAT retrospectively from your company´s funds!