Silva Hunt summer client meetup in Viljandi
Visadb webinar with Silva Hunt and our client Marc Eichner
Rewatch the webinar here.
18. – 20. May
Silva Hunt client meetup + Latitude59
We thought we´d put 2 great things together: our clients + Latitude59.
Latitude59 is a startup conference with almost as many investors as startups, so it is a great place to network for an experienced entrepreneur!
16.March, 6 pm CET
Livestream – the Estonia advantage –
Tax, Residency, Corporate Structures
Tune in 16. March 6 pm CET “LIVESTREAM-The Estonia Advantage – Tax, Residency, Corporate Structures” and find out:
+ Why would it make sense to set up a company in Estonia
+ What is the Estonian tax system like
+ Why do many of our clients use a holding company in Estonia
16.February , 1 pm CET
Live Q&A with the e-Residency Team & Silva Hunt – Ask us Anything!
Thinking about becoming an e-resident? Or looking to start a company in Estonia?
Join the e-Residency team and special guest experts to find out all you need to know about e-Residency and starting a company in Estonia. If you need answers to any of the following questions, this session is for you!
- What is e-Residency?
- Who can apply for e-Residency?
- What does e-Residency enable me to do?
- How do I become an e-resident?
- How do I start a company in Estonia with e-Residency?
- Who can help me with my business?
- Where do I pay company taxes?
- How do I open a business bank account?
- How can I find out more?
4.February , 2 pm CET
How e-Residents benefit from using Interactive Brokers
This will be covered by our guest speaker Thomas Heyden. An e-Resident and a certified European Financial Market Analyst working for Systrade AG who helps companies set up their IB accounts.
Thomas will go over:
- His own experience of using IB for his company’s investments.
- Why do you need help setting up the IB account
- The structure and benefits for e-Residents
- Scaling solutions with IB & Systrade AG
16. December 2pm CET
Webinar: “How to scale to 500k revenue a month with Tik Tok ads“
- What kind of offers and content WORK
- Campaigns integration and structure
- How to test offers
- How to scale to 500k revenue a month
All of this will be unpacked by our guest speaker Roman Ihatenko who has been in affiliate marketing since 2015. Back then he was running Facebook ads mostly. He reached the volume of thousands of leads daily with white hat offers from lead gen verticals. But starting from 2021 he started to run Tiktok ads (same offers), and his monthly ROI went up from 30% to 144% a month. Ever since then Roman has been committed to using Tik Tok ads.